Finding microscope a difficult topic for no good reason.
So I give you this lesson in perspective.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Four years ago, four friends living in four corners of the earth collaborated on a blog for four weeks only.
Those same friends are still far flung, and have decided to get the band back together again.
Every week a word is chosen randomly as a topic for all four authors to write about, so you'll get four posts a week, by four different authors, all reporting from far flung places.
* Flung in Sydney, Australia
* Working part-time as a servant of the public and the arts.
* Mother of one boy.
* Flung in Hanoi, Vietnam
* Working as a writer
* No children, but has a blog instead: The City That Never Sleeps In.
* Flung in Singapore
* Working sporadically as a freelance writer and a volunteer non-profit IT person
* Parent to two children.
* Flung in Krakow, Poland
* Working in a labour law firm
* One kid and another scheduled to pop out soonish.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.